Saturday, June 5, 2010

felt like a break

sigh... i feel like shit...i have IBS, im gas-y, my back hurts, my weekend got ruinied, and i think the "break" i was waiting for just happened...

a LOT of things are going on right now. he now has a job and the placement agency he was hoping to help speed up his migration plans just screwed him. now, hes suing the company. i, on the other hand, miss him always being there for me. add up to the shitty feeling, i guess it was just too much. told him not to mind me anymore. theres a lot on his plate now and i wont be able to help him anyway. im sure his fiancee will be able to comfort him. i doubt he noticed that i already signed out of ym. hours have passed and he havent sent me any kind of message.

tears have been flowing non-stop and my chest hurts. i was actually looking forward to seeing him this weekend, but things happen for a reason. i think this is for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment