Sunday, October 24, 2010

what is love

this was your answer to that question: "Love? Men give love to have sex and women give sex to have love (at least this is true nowadays...)"

i think you should thank me for that. i feel like you got the inspiration from me. to tell you the truth, i am not after love when i have s*x. i just have to satisfy my need. like if im craving for something, i wont stop until i got a fill of it.

i accidentally saw your post because my brothers friend is also a member of the group youve posted a reply for the so-called profile. i was a bit surprised when i first read it. because i think you got me wrong. i know that youre in a relationship so there is no chance we will be an item.

at the beginning of the thing we had, i always tried to make it clear that we should not invest any kind of emotion. i dont want either of us getting hurt...especially me. you have a fall back. i dont. you probably just wanted to hook up with me because your gf is not in the country. its been months since you last had sex if im not mistaken. as for me, i had a dry spell and i dont want a year to pass without getting any.

based on the date of your post, it was a day after we went on vacation with your gf and two of your friends. i was the odd person out. i wanted to back out of that trip but you kept insisting that i join...even if i was running on a deadline at work. anyway, you wanted to meet up with me but you know how important that day was for me to be with my family. then your gf sent you a message telling you to pick her up. i was casual about it.

but a few months passed and things became different between us. i can no longer separate fantasy and reality. i have you to blame for this. youve messed up my plan. you said words that my brain doesnt believe but my heart does. ive always listened to my brain but this time, my heart was shouting so loud it masked whatever my brain was whispering.

i was wondering what it felt like to fight for the person you love. but i know what will happen. like in the UFC, i will be badly brusied and lucky if i dont have blood running down my nose or none of my teeth fall out. my friend asked my what i wanted to do. i told her "nothing. i'll just wallow in the pain i am in now". im afraid to try to win you. im afraid of what youre going to tell me. im afraid that it might drive me to commit suicide. i told you ive been badly burned in the past and i dont want to be in that situation again.

it just sucks knowing that nobody would sacrifice their life for me other than my family. if both my legs had to be amputated, there is no one willing to sacrifice their time to take care of me. if ever i get in some kind of trouble, there will be no one to take me to the hospital or be with me at a police precint.

if i were to answer the same question i would only say one word: unconditional.

No comments:

Post a Comment